If you are a Yahoo mail user then you must be aware of the issues that mail users faces while using yahoo mail because temporary errors are unpredictable and can show up anytime while using yahoo mail. These temporary errors restrict you to work or use mail because it gets stuck.
One of which is Yahoo temporary error 999 which looks like “ error 999 unfortunately, we are unable to process your request at this moment” . So this error usually occurs due to a security issue or some minor obstacle that indicates that your yahoo account has been blocked for the short time period
Causes behind Yahoo temporary error 999?
- Providing an internet gateway to others can be the most relevant cause for this error. Low and unstable internet connectivity can cause such errors.
- Another reason for such an error is that browser is not permitted to accept cookies.
- Sending or receiving a high amount of mails at the same time can create issues for you.
- Using a third-party app to access Yahoo mail can also be the reason behind such an error.
- Virus or malicious attacks can also modify settings which can be the reason.
Steps to fix Yahoo temporary error 999
- If you are using a dial-up modem then disconnect it for a while and after few minutes reconnect it as this will switch the IP address.
- Make sure that you are using a Yahoo supported device because sometimes some device does not support Yahoo which causes such errors.
- You can also try switching to another country server to avoid such error but this can also lead you to further error so this is not highly recommended.
This is how you can solve Yahoo temporary error 999 by going through the above article and solution. Also, you can contact yahoo officials through the Yahoo support helpline number and take guidance from them as well.