How Do I Recover My Google Account Password?
Have you forgotten your Google account password, or has someone hacked it? Then you can't login to your Google account until you do not enter the correct password, which is only possible when you recover your Google account. Users can use too many simple options for account recovery, and each option can be used very quickly. But if you don't have any idea about the Google account recovery process, you can follow the mentioned instructions and do it very quickly.
Steps to recover Google account password:
- First of all, go to the official Google account recovery page using your preferred browser.
- You can enter the username and email address that password you wish to recover and click on the Next tab.
- Enter the last remember the password, or you can click on the Try another way option.
- Select an option for the account recovery, such as phone or recovery email address, and then click on Send code tab.
- You can enter the code you have received on your phone or email and then click on the Submit tab.
- Enter the new Google account password of your choice into the given field, and then you can re-enter it to confirm.
You can also contact the Google account recovery specialist if you can still recover your Google account password with the above-described instructions. The team of specialists at Google will provide you with different ways to recover your account and resolve other queries straightforwardly related to Google.